We see all of these items as an opportunity to create a more sustainable future – one product at a time.
We’re building a world where businesses are leaders for environmental stewardship and products are designed from the start with sustainability in mind.
Our work is business-facing: we focus on design and production, rather than consumption.
Our work is science-based: we bring technical expertise and scientific rigor to business challenges.
Our work is systems-based: we use life cycle thinking to solve problems and drive change through whole supply chains.
Our work is interdisciplinary: we work across many industry sectors and product types.
Our work is collaborative: we bring together the best minds in business for sustainability innovations.
GreenBlue’s team of scientists, engineers, designers, and business strategists has decades of experience in sustainability and a proven track record in using that experience for the good of business. We translate complex scientific concepts into concrete business strategies.
GreenBlue® is a nonprofit that equips business with the science and resources to make products more sustainable.
We envision a world where…
- Businesses are leaders for environmental stewardship.
- Products are designed from the start with sustainability in mind.
- People live in balance with nature.
- Business must be profitable to do any good.
- Scientific rigor and integrity are necessary for us to do any good.
- Protecting people and the planet is its own good.