Project Associate, Sustainable Packaging Coalition
Danielle joined GreenBlue in August 2011 as a Project Associate for the Sustainable Packaging Coalition. In this role, she provides research and support for various SPC projects and initiatives, including the How2Recycle Label, Essentials of Sustainable Packaging, and COMPASS. Prior to joining GreenBlue, Danielle earned a Master of Public Administration degree from the University of North Carolina, where she wrote her graduate thesis on developing the construction and demolition recycling industry in the state of North Carolina. While in graduate school, Danielle interned with North Carolina’s non-regulatory recycling office, the NC Division of Environmental Assistance and Outreach. There she worked with local governments and businesses to develop recycling programs and materials markets, as well as evaluated the effectiveness of state and local policy. Danielle also holds a BA in Political Science from North Carolina State University. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and being outdoors.
- Grove to Recycler Student Video Contest Winners
- Confusing Packaging Labels: Salt
- My Top Sustainability Wishes for 2013
- ReLoop: What is Mixed Waste Processing or “All in One/Dirty MRF” Recycling?
- Achieving Universal Recycling Labels Through How2Recycle
- How2Recycle Label Standardizes What is ‘Recyclable’ for Consumers
- ReLoop: What is Source Separated Recycling?
- ReLoop: What is Single Stream Recycling?
- Massachusetts Aims High at MassRecycle Conference
- A World Without Branding